STATEMENT OF FAITH
Oneness - We believe in the Oneness of God, the mystery of the Godhead that in Him (Jesus) dwells the fullness of the Godhead bodily. We do not believe, teach, imply or suggest a trinity (triune, three in one, separate but equal, etc.) Godhead. We further understand that, He (Jesus) is the Father in creation, the Son in redemption, and the Holy Spirit in regeneration.
- We believe the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- We believe in the Oneness of God—that there are three manifestations of the one God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the name by which God is known is Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the virgin birth, death, burial, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the baptism in water in the name of Jesus according to Acts 2:38, and the infilling of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4. This constitutes the new birth spoken of by the Lord Jesus Christ in John 3:5.
- We believe in living a holy, consecrated, and sanctified life.
- We believe in the translation of the saints, commonly known as the rapture (I Thess. 4:13-17).